Saturday, September 9, 2023

My Life....not my rules;

This is my honest attempt to tell my life story to you. I am trying to tell the truth and only the truth. Truth brings its own consequences. Hope I will be able to take care.. Ok lets go..

Birth;

I was born in Gulbarga(now Kalburgi)- Karnataka- India to my humble parents. I have two big sisters Poornima and Pratima and my parents wanted THE BOY BABY in their life as any Indian parents aspire to have one boy baby. As if I will turn their life upside down, with wealth, prosperity, etc..

Story told by parents is; Since they they have got back to back girl babies, hence they wanted boy baby. So my father too went to ask blessing to none other than Akhilanda Koti Brhanda Nayaka Sri Lord Venkateshwara(Tirumala). He told him until he bless him boy baby he'll not cut his hair and beard.. I have pic of him will upload once I search for it. So he really didn't cut his hair for some time, will have to check for how long he left his hair uncut and edit here. 

By grace of Lord Venkateshwara(Venkappa as I dearly call him) blessing I was born. I was born in Sudha Hospital near Pragnya school- Gulabarga. I don't remember much of my child hood. But whatever I remember I will try to type it down here. Then I have been moved to Gadag. This place is my fathers place. I was very pampered child in home for obvious reasons. Every one loved me. My Grandmother specially.

Coming to the real matter of life. I was born in poor(or very poor) family. We were not supposed to be poor as such.  My father was working in Central Govt Post office Job. That time it was menial job with decent pay but due some reason he left the job. Then he perused to do few business but nothing worked out for him. He was having dreams bigger than Govt Job and didn't materialise for him. He stopped dreaming and started working for private job due to peer pressure(wife, kids etc). Hence ended up in rat race and that's where we were that time. But I never felt I was poor. I have got lots of love from my parents, pampered by everyone and I was too small to understand the reality.  Before joining to school, I used enjoy being at my home, love to go out with my grand mother. One day there was some fuss about some stealing story in home, that time didn't know much about but later realized some one stole few of Gold and silver ornaments from the home. Didn't get to know who stole and by virtue of  it poverty was able have stronger hold on us. 


Continued in next chapter..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home